[Gllug] Sony Playstation 2 Linux Demo

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Fri May 17 12:03:07 UTC 2002

Yeah I thought about this one, one big problem! I don't want to end up with
a load of unwanted junk and the end of the day :) I have some junk that
people could take if they want it. Mainly satellite gear though, in fact I
have a garage full of the crap. We should organise another day for the swap
meet at a central london venue? next GLLUG install day in june maybe?

Tushar

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 11:36:51AM +0000, Bruce Richardson wrote:
> On 17/05/02, 11:52:27, Tushar Joshi <tjoshi at lonix.org.uk> wrote regarding
> [Gllug] Sony Playstation 2 Linux Demo:
>

> > Just a quick reminder about the install day this
> > Sunday 19th, details on www.lonix.org.uk.
>
> Some people have suggested (off list) that the installfest could double
> up as a swapmeet, so that people with spare computing junk could bring it
> along and exchange it with other hoarders.  How far up your flagpole does
> that one get?
>
> --
>
> Bruce
>

> --

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Unit 48, Concord Road, London W3 0TH                |
|  Tel: (020) 8992 7008     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk