[Gllug] GLLUG meeting

John Southern john at sinoda.demon.co.uk
Tue May 14 18:28:56 UTC 2002

Do you pine for the days of GLLUG meetings, when men were men and stood up to
talk? Are you without a nice project and just dying to cut your teeth on a OS
you can try to modify for your needs? Are you finding it frustrating when
nothing works with your winmodem? No more all nighters to get a nifty program
working? Need help? Then this post might be just for you :-)

We are holding a GLLUG meeting this SUNDAY.
We are all joining Tushar at the West London InstallFest.

SUNDAY not Saturday.

Time is 11am until 6pm
Location is Turtle Networks, Unit 48, Concord Road, London W3 0TH
Nearest Tube:  Park Royal (Piccadilly Line)

Hopefully we will be having a talk on Linux on the PlayStation2

--
John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk