[Gllug] Intel ADSL router

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Thu May 23 14:16:47 UTC 2002

Rev Simon Rumble(simon at rumble.net)@Thu, May 23, 2002 at 03:02:44PM +0100:

> (looks it up)  Yep, modem not router.
>
> If the person made the buying decision based on this page, I think
> they'd be well within their rights to get a refund:
> http://www.intel.com/network/broadband/modems/dsl_3220.htm
>
> It says: "Supports PCs with Windows* 98 or greater".  I presume your
> machine has something greater than Win98.

hmm, is Linux2.x > Windows98 ?

--
keys:  http://codex.net/pgp/gpg.asc http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 [a] The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than
 the British or Americans.

 [b] On the other hand, the French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer
 heart attacks than the British or Americans.

 [c] Conclusion: Eat what you like. It's speaking English that kills you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk