[Gllug] X-Box linux

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Mon May 13 13:53:56 UTC 2002

>Good gig. Any linux used there? And do you know if there are plans for
>a GC HD? Just curious, cos I _want_ one of those beasties. :)

<flamebait>

The HD would be the only reason to get one, 'coz they're no use for
games :-)

</flamebait>

Tet

PS. Actually, I wouldn't have a clue myself, but a friend of mine was
    telling me last night that his game has finally gone gold, but that
    it's going to be PC, PS2 and XBox only, 'coz the GC's too underpowered
    as Nintendo won't release enough programming information to make full
    use of it to anyone but Rare...

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk