clarification and apology was Re: [Gllug] South London Install fest.

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Tue May 7 20:47:07 UTC 2002

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 12:48:12PM +0000, Tushar Joshi wrote:

> I took that to mean you work 7 days a week where sundays don't exist :)
> Or bank holidays... (thus I'm in work today).

Yup I started a new job yesterday 3 month contract, 12 hour shifts, 7
days on, 7 days off.  the dates seem to be either the 15 or 22nd of June
so I would have to check my rota, if it is a week off or a night shift I
can help out.  Though if it is a nights week I will need some rest at
some point.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk