[Gllug] OT: Star Wars in digital

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Wed May 15 13:04:29 UTC 2002

Yerk!  Before anyone ends up hanging around in Brixton tomorrow
morning, there's been a cockup!  Looks like whoever does the
scheduling and promotions for the Ritzy got confused about time and
date.  That's what happens when you mess around with the braindead 12
hour time.

Now I'm being strict on time/date here to avoid confusion.

Their 00:05 session is FRIDAY morning and _NOT_ Thursday morning
(i.e., tonight 5 minutes into release day) as advertised.

If anyone booked tickets and is trying to get them changed, don't take
any shit from the idiots on the bookings number.  They tried to charge
me the booking fee twice due to their cockup.  Demand to speak to the
manager who is most apologetic and accomodating.

Now to work on my law suit for emotional damage at not being able to
see the movie 5 minutes after the day officially begins.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

After watching my newly-retired dad spend two weeks
learning how to make a new folder, it became obvious
that "intuitive" mostly means "what the writer or
speaker of intuitive likes".
- Bruce Ediger, bediger at teal.csn.org, on X the
  intuitiveness of a Mac interface