[Gllug] Writing drivers

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Fri May 24 08:18:08 UTC 2002

Not really sure how well it performs but the encoder chip has a built in
SPP, EPP, ECP interface so it was designed to be able to talk over the
parallel port.
The stream is MPEG1 encoded so I don't think the bandwidth is too hurrendous
but I haven't looked too hard at the datasheet yet (my friend designed it
and I'm just the muppet who agreed to write the driver).

JD

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk