[Gllug] Online banking

Nick Richards nedrichards at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 17 15:12:35 UTC 2002

Tet,

I think rumours of egg's demise are greatly exagerated
since they announced a (pre tax) profit of £4.1m in q1
2002. Egg doesn't offer better rates than anyone
anymore 12.1% is good but cahoot are much better at
around 8%. I use them because they allow you to do a
direct debit every month and I like their site.

(I also use smile for a student curtrent account and
they're really good)

Both smile and egg are very Open Source browser
compatible and I can thorougly reccomend both of them.

nick

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk