[Gllug] A proposal

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Wed May 8 14:16:25 UTC 2002

Hmmm.  I like the idea.  I could do a brain dump of the
current state of Linux in the Lounge Room.  i.e. the point
where the following meet:

* DiVX
* P2P File sharing networks
* TV-Out
* mplayer, xine and ogle
* digital broadcasting

I've been meaning to get much of this down anyway...

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

If the designers of X-windows built cars, there would
be no fewer than five steering wheels hidden about the
cockpit, none of which followed the same prinicples --
but you'd be able to shift gears with your car stereo.
Useful feature, that.

-- From the programming notebooks of a heretic, 1990.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk