[Gllug] [OFFTOPIC] Nigerian Scam.

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Fri May 24 15:01:49 UTC 2002

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 08:01:12PM +0100, Mark Lowes wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 18:42, Walid Shaari wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > I never thought that it works !!! :(
>
> Unfortunately there are some very stupid or greedy people out there who
> will be taken in by the offer of getting very rich with no effort.
>
> One day they will learn that there is no such thing as a free lunch.

I don't have much sympathy for people taken in by the Nigerian scam or
other The basic speel in the posts make it clear that they are some sort
of tax evasion.  Though I am still waiting for the outcome of the FSA
investigation into City based investment bank taking embezelled money
from the former dictator, still only another year to go.  I love the
sound of paper shredders in the morning.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk