[Gllug] Star Wars on digital screen

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Thu May 23 13:40:41 UTC 2002

Rev Simon Rumble(simon at rumble.net)@Tue, May 21, 2002 at 01:54:24PM +0100:
> I saw it in Brixton and it was excellent.  Crystal clear.

me too.
absolutely spot on one it got started.
the only gripe i had was a minor pani attack when they appeared to leave
the main lights on while the 'A long time ago...' was scrolling up the
screen.  but they faded out, albeit too slowly.

> There was a small glitch with the sound while the "A long time ago in
> a galaxy far far away" bit was happening.  Didn't sound like digital
> noise to me, more like a loose (analogue) cable.

it was still spot on for quality tho, like watching a DVD on the big
screen.

oh yeah, and the story was pants.  IMHO.

--
PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 C:\DOS C:\DOS\RUN RUN\DOS\RUN

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk