[Gllug] Gllug Changing

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Thu May 16 07:49:18 UTC 2002

On Thu, 16 May 2002, Jim Bailey moaned:
> If I want cold precise technical support for Linux I will go and join
> the individual user lists for each application I use.

*Cold*?

Most of us don't do *cold*. Hot and bothered, yes; sarcastic, yes;
pissed off, yes; contemptuous and cynical; yes, maybe: but cold?

Leave that for the computers. ;)

> Mark do you think it might be an idea to have the mailing list server
> exorcised to solve these problems.

If you exorcise the mail server, what is left? I mean, most MTAs and
mailing list management programs are more or less evil pieces of
software...

--
`There are not words enough to describe how fucked up imake is.'
                                        --- Peter da Silva

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk