[Gllug] OT: Blood

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Thu May 16 11:41:20 UTC 2002

Stephen Harker(steve at pauken.co.uk)@Thu, May 16, 2002 at 12:04:05PM +0100:
> F£$K F&@K F%#K
>
> I just cut my finger open on this stupid F%$KING Intel Server Case
> because the stupid F$~King Lid doesn't open with out sticking your
> finger in the front and pushing and pulling from the back at the same
> time because the case/lid is too tight and now I've got blood all over
> it and F$%K F&"~'#*4^&£Kity F&$$K.

i was under the (most probably) misguided impression that some governing
body (possibly the EU) mandated a while ago that cases should have no
sharp objects.

did i just dream that?  or was it only for cases manufactured in the EU?

--
PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 God is real, unless declared integer.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk