[OT] Jim's signatures (was: Re: [Gllug] Gllug Changing)

Stig Brautaset stigbrau at start.no
Fri May 17 00:44:26 UTC 2002

* Jim Bailey <jim at lateral.net> spake thus:
> Peace Jim
>
> "Walk prudently when you go to the house house of God; and draw near to
> hear rather than give the sacrifice of fools for they do not know that
> they do evil."
> --Ecclesiastes 5:1

Okay, I've been wondering about this for a while now (quite a while
actually): you seem to change signatures more often than I change socks,
and they're all so fsck'ing deep as well... Do you have a gigantic
fortune file of extreme wisdom you pull your signatures from, or have
you gathered them yourself? :)

If the latter, is that your full-time job?

Stig, tired and very impressed
--
brautaset.org

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk