[Gllug] RE: [GLUG] BIND NS Order

Neil Fryer neil.fryer at 12snap.com
Fri Nov 15 10:22:46 UTC 2002

What I need to achieve is this, we have an ISP hosting our DNS, now I want
to make sure that if their DNS servers die, ours will carry the load until
they come back up, as this morning they have been dropping their pri and sec
dns servers in a round robin sort of fashion, and I'm getting really worried
now. As we are currently running a major campaign and the sms's we recieve
really on DNS heavily.