[Gllug] Mouse Balls

George Saxby George.Saxby at racc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 21 13:26:42 UTC 2002

Err,
 seems my version of the queens english is not getting thro:
 1 mouseball 1.99UKP plus you have to take time to assemble the ball to the mouse & plug it in.
 Buy a complete mouse albeit chinese and plug and go for 1.50 UKP
 Can I make it any clearer

George F. Saxby
    Systems Engineer
       I.T.S. Team

>>> John.Hearns at cern.ch 11/21/02 11:22am >>>
On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, George Saxby wrote:

> Last time we bought mice balls according to my records the price was 1.99UKP inc vat & delivery, Johns mice over the counter price  was 1.50UKP.. your call!

Am I REALLY going to go out and buy cheap Chinese mice and strip them
down for parts? Feels like I'm in some sort of William Gibson fantasy...

BTW, this discussion is of course not complete without the IBM mouse
balls memo:
http://www.davin.ottawa.on.ca/~matthew/humour/mouse-balls.phtml

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk