[Gllug] Mailman / Apache assistance (was Lonix T-Shirts)

Matthew Thompson matt at actuality.co.uk
Sat Nov 9 12:13:06 UTC 2002

As you probably all know I setup a list using mailman but some people
are having trouble getting the mailman interface up.

I've not had this problem before and each time I go to access the list
interface it works fine. The box (calculon.actuality.co.uk) is hosted
at Fulham on Mailbox and should have the IP address of 195.82.105.120

Anyone got any suggestions as to why this may be not working for some
people?

Incase it matters I use HTTP1.1 features for hosting but mailman is
setup to work across all domains so
www.actuality.co.uk/mailman/listinfo and
195.82.105.120/mailman/listinfo whould return basically the same page
with just the website name changed.

M at t :o)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk