[Gllug] WineX and Diablo II

Rich Walker rw at shadow.org.uk
Thu Nov 28 15:20:38 UTC 2002

Richard Cohen <richard at vmlinuz.org> writes:

> On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Tethys wrote:
>

> > By comparisson, I'm still playing angband/moria after 12 years, and
> > I still haven't completed it, and the enjoyment still hasn't diminished.
>
> Can I just say I agree with every word of this, except that I've only been
> playing angband/moria for about 10 years...

I think I've played angband on every computer I've owned since my A440 -
likewise nethack. These days, I'm stuck in slashem ... I keep thinking
about getting a game box thing and trying their games, but the inability
to go and tweak the constants in the sourcecode always puts me off...

cheers, Rich.

rich walker | technical person | Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadow.org.uk
front-of-tshirt space to let     251 Liverpool Road   |
                                 London  N1 1LX       | +UK 20 7700 2487

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk