[Gllug] UML file system question...

Jan Ploski jpljpl at gmx.de
Sat Nov 23 04:53:44 UTC 2002

Hello Jake,

First of all, sorry for emailing you out of the blue. I am trying to set
up User Mode Linux with the Debian root file system, and running into
exactly the same problem that you once described on the Gllug mailing
list (the only such report that I could find through Google).

I thought that maybe you have figured it out in the meanwhile
and would not mind sharing the solution?

Best regards -
Jan Ploski

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk