[Gllug] RMS

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Wed Nov 20 09:22:37 UTC 2002

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Jonathan Harker wrote:

> > RMS is giving two talks in London on 2nd and 3rd DEcember.
> > Sorry if I am behind the times and this has already been announced.
>
> For those of us on tother side of 'planet, do you know if there will be an
> mp3/ogg available of it?

I managed to catch most of his last copyright talk on DV.

I've not transfered it to VHS yet but once I do so people are welcome to
copies.

If anyone here is able to go and hasn't heard RMS talk about copyright do
try and go. You may not agree with everything he says but his arguements
are very well thought out and do make a lot of sense.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/			Sign Up Now

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk