[Gllug] OT: XML Mailing List / Discussion Forum?

Andy Young andy.young at bbc.co.uk
Fri Nov 1 18:38:22 UTC 2002

Thanks Fasih (& Thom).

I have a very specific problem with XML and getting data from an XML feed
from outside our firewall.

"The following error was encountered:
Invalid Request
Some aspect of the HTTP Request is invalid."

If I have the same data provided in the external feed hosted on an internal
server or locally on disk everything is just fine.

It's something to do with a combination of an Active Server page,
"MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP" , the Squid cache / proxy, and my brain ;)

I'll keep on looking, and maybe have to post on a relevant Usenet group for
this one!

Thanks again,

Andy.

Andy Young
Design Systems Administrator
BBC Post Production

*  	Room 3501, Stage 5, Television Centre, Wood Lane, London, W12 7RJ
*	mailto:andy.young at bbc.co.uk
 *	http://www.bbcresources.com/postproduction

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.