[Gllug] Mouse Balls OT

George Saxby George.Saxby at racc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 21 10:36:47 UTC 2002

George F. Saxby
    Systems Engineer
       I.T.S. Team

"Jackson, Harry" <HJackson at colt-telecom.com> writes:

> If someone was slashing the tyres to your car[1] every morning would you buy
> a new car every time or replace the tyres ;-)

I'd do which ever was cheaper. So if I owned a Robin Reliant or
something...

sorry guys but trying to slash my car tyres is a waste of time they are just under 500USD each and are manufactured to stop knives, schrappnel & bullets, the car weighs so much that ordinary tyres burst as soon as the car is lowered off its built in jacks. You are right I would  buy a new set  2.5%  the cost of the car

- Paul

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk