[Gllug] Linux Volunteering

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Thu Nov 7 09:58:34 UTC 2002

On Thu 07 Nov, Michael Sekamanya bloviated thus:

> I just found out about the Greater London Linux User Group (on the
> internet) and i read about Linux Volunteering, I have registered on
> the mailing group but would like to know exactly what the "Linux
> Volunteering" is about. I'm very willing to join and participate in
> this. Please let me know what it is all about.

Best place to start would be the web site:
http://212.69.200.72/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?

We're still looking for our first client.  Feel free to suggest if you
know of a needy organisation.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "As long as I am mayor of this city [Jersey City, New Jersey]
  the great industries are secure. We hear about constitutional
  rights, free speech and the free press. Every time I hear
  these words I say to myself, That man is a Red, that man is
  a Communist. You never hear a real American talk like that."
- Frank "I am the law" Hague (1896-1956)