[Gllug] Re: [very OT] Monthly GLLUG grammar report

Davies Sue sdavies at barking-dagenham.gov.uk
Tue Nov 26 11:57:42 UTC 2002

I wanted to give it all up, go back to college and train as a teacher. You'd
think the government would be encouraging people with a degree and loads of
experience of the big scary world but at 17k to start I can't afford to do
it.  We have a situation locally where we have unqualified staff taking GCSE
classes, in one case the teacher was in his 80's.