[Gllug] [OT] ADSL provider advice?

Axel Segebrecht axel at segebrecht.co.uk
Mon Nov 18 17:56:07 UTC 2002

Dylan wrote:
 > On Monday 18 November 2002 15:58, Tim Gray wrote:
 >
 >> I'm on Plus.net as well, last couple of weeks their DNS servers
 >> have been a bit flaky (easy to fix - have backup entries in your
 >> resolv.conf),
 >
 > I wanted to get that sorted, but couldn't work it out... some hints
 > would be good!
 >
 > Dylan

I'm on PlusNet too, they gave me another set of DNS to play with but
they seem to be only marginally more reliable than the first ones ;(

Using One.Tels now (as far as I can remember,... must have tried loads).

PS: Does anyone know what the heck is happening with PlusNet? They don't
seem to be able to get their act together.

Axel

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk