[Gllug] TV out

Anthony Chapman anth at earthling.net
Tue Nov 5 15:58:34 UTC 2002

Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 09:20:37 +0000
From: Tethys <tet at accucard.com>

> Nope. They could release them if they chose to do so.

Thats what I've always figured, even if Nvidia have claimed otherwise. I'm still kind of annoyed that I bought a Riva128 card all those years ago; I'd checked that it'd work with XFree86 before buying, but not as well as I should have (it worked well for X, but Nvidia were less helpful than I'd assumed and it has never had any OpenGl support).
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk