[Gllug] Mailman / Apache assistance (was Lonix T-Shirts)

Stig Brautaset stigbrau at start.no
Sat Nov 9 12:37:34 UTC 2002

On Nov 09 2002, Matthew wrote:
> As you probably all know I setup a list using mailman but some people
> are having trouble getting the mailman interface up.
>
> I've not had this problem before and each time I go to access the list
> interface it works fine. The box (calculon.actuality.co.uk) is hosted
> at Fulham on Mailbox and should have the IP address of 195.82.105.120
>
> Anyone got any suggestions as to why this may be not working for some
> people?
>
> Incase it matters I use HTTP1.1 features for hosting but mailman is
> setup to work across all domains so
> www.actuality.co.uk/mailman/listinfo and
> 195.82.105.120/mailman/listinfo whould return basically the same page
> with just the website name changed.

Not sure if it helps, but I can't even ping www.actuality.co.uk,
calculon.actuality.co.uk or actuality.co.uk. However, I get a 404 for
the www.actuality.co.uk/mailman/listinfo page, but a message that there
are no public mailing list at this server if I try
195.82.105.120/mailman/listinfo directly.

Stig
--
brautaset.org

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk