[Gllug] sony clie PDA

Ian Norton bredroll at atari.org
Tue Nov 12 11:12:22 UTC 2002

Hiya,

yep works quite well, i have a clie peg-sj30, there are a few pages on how to
make it talk,

gnome-pilot doesnt work well tho, jpilot works, and you need to use the visor
kernel module,

you can also make it do ppp via the usb connection with it, if you want any
help just send a mail my way :-)

incidently, my clie has palm eudoraweb for http access and also has the java
micro runtime env, anyone know if there is a compiler that runs on the palm?
and anyone know of a reasonably good graphical palm web browser?

bredroll

On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 07:47:31PM -0000, Stuart Sears wrote:
> anyone know if the cli? range work with Linux. I know normal Palm OS handhelds
> do, but ir never hurts to make certain.
> thanks
>
> Stuart
>

> --