[Gllug] Lonix T-Shirts

Matthew Thompson matt at actuality.co.uk
Sat Nov 9 17:11:47 UTC 2002

On Saturday, November 9, 2002, at 01:32 AM, Steve wrote:

> Not Found
> The requested URL /mailman/listinfo/lonix-shirts was not found on this
> server.
>
> Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.actuality.co.uk Port 80
>
> Steve (Mozilla, Windows XP, Plus Net dialup)

Interesting. When I request a file that doesn't exist on the box I
get...

Not Found
The requested URL /rtg was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.22 Server at www.actuality.co.uk Port 80

Note the Apache version number which is higher than that running on my
machine! As far as I can discover there's no 1.3.26 on my machine.

Also interesting to note is that both Steve and Stig are using Plus net
- I used to use them and the domain actuality.co.uk was - once - hosted
by them. It may be that their DNS servers or cache server (I believe
Plus net cache all web access) have got some setting wrong and are
redirecting to a plus net server.

This really wouldn't surprise me as when I left Plus Net they continued
to try and take money from me for months and never acknowledged that I
had left.

Can any other plus net subscribers confirm this?

M at t :o)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk