[Gllug] Proxy Server

Ian Baillie ian.baillie at westminster.org.uk
Tue Nov 12 13:28:12 UTC 2002

Thanks for that, I'll pop to WH Smiths at lunchtime.
Authenticationwise, does anyone know if it is possible to get the user
information without having the user logon with the browser (for the Mac
Clients), as they have to logon once (using MacAdmin) to use the system?

(Maybe I should just ask Santa on my wish list ;)

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk