[Gllug] Mouse Balls

John Hearns John.Hearns at cern.ch
Thu Nov 21 15:01:06 UTC 2002

I remember once buying an ergonomic keyboard with built in trackpad
for about a tenner. Maybe this would be a solution?

 Or  use trackballs (I know this probably isn't practical)

there are several large-size trackballs on the market,
the one I'm thinking on is called the Kidsball.
Superglue or bolt em to the desk.

http://www.keytools.com/mice/kball.htm

BTW, for anyone working on accessibility, or who has special needsthis company has an interesting keyboard with big keys

http://www.keytools.com/keyboards/bigkeys.htm
Just right for those midnight flame wars after the pub :-)

On a more seri

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk