[Gllug] RMS

John Hearns John.Hearns at cern.ch
Tue Nov 19 16:25:28 UTC 2002

I just got this on the Debian-UK mailing list.

RMS is giving two talks in London on 2nd and 3rd DEcember.
Sorry if I am behind the times and this has already been announced.

>From  http://www.fsf.org/events.html

Monday 2 December 2002, 16:30 until 18:30
The Hong Kong Theatre.
Richard M. Stallman will deliver a speech, entitled "Copyright vs.
Community in the Age of Computer Networks". GNU stickers will be available
without charge.

Because This is a ticketed event; registration is required. Contact
E.S.Peel at lse.ac.uk for more information.

The Hong Kong Theatre is located in the Clement House.

Tuesday 3 December 2002, 18:30 until 20:30
The Hong Kong Theatre.
Richard M. Stallman will deliver a speech, entitled "The Danger of
Software Patents". GNU stickers will be available without charge.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk