[Gllug] Debian..... XF86

Stig Brautaset gllug at brautaset.org
Mon Nov 25 18:16:09 UTC 2002

On Nov 25 2002, Pete wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 07:22:17PM +0000, Stig Brautaset wrote:
> > I should hope not. That is one config file _I_'d rather leave alone, at
> > least. I only go in there to rearrange the search paths for the fonts...
> > (Why does it insist on putting the 100dpi fonts before the 75dpi ones so
> > I have to change it back every upgrade?)
>
> Have you submitted a bug report? (/usr/bin/reportbug)

Not for this. The reason being, I have specifically allowed debconf to
manage my XF86Config-4 file. Thus, I think it's somewhat unfair to
report a bug against it when it does...  I guess I could just place the
"Files" section of the config file outside the debconf-handled section.

But do you think it should be able to detect that I've reordered the
fontpath's and leave them the way they are, even if the section is
within the one handled by debconf? In that case, I will report the bug.

Stig
--
brautaset.org

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk