[Gllug] starting up

Clare Hillyard Melia cjjhm at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Oct 27 11:11:37 UTC 2002

Some time ago, someone sent an email to the list about starting with Linux
machines.  I didn't see the original post, so don't know if the following is
helpful information.  I am not a programmer or sysadmin, but was looking for
a laptop I could run Microsoft free.  Finding someone who would sell me one
was surprisingly difficult, but in the end, I found a guy called Phil Jones
(recommended by Tushar Joshi) and his contact details are  01753 731763;
emails pjls16812 at blueyonder.co.uk / phil.jones at elefire.com

If you want more information, email me off list.

Clare

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk