[Gllug] Evolution mail client on Debian

Steve Nicholson steve at kiwibum.com
Thu Oct 31 16:29:35 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 15:38, John Hearns wrote:

> Steve,
> you don't say which version of Evolution you are using.
>
> I've been using 1.1.2 for a month or so now, and have found it reliable.

Ops, sorry it's 1.0.5. I can't see where to get 1.1.2 there may also be
a problem with requiring gnome2 libraries for this.  I think this is why
the spell checker doesn't work on 1.0.5 on debian.

Will there be anyone to demo Mutt on Saturday and answer some questions
about it?  I'm tempted to bring my box over as I have a problem with
midi and printing as well I would like to solve, though not sure that I
want to lug my desktop across London.

Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk