[Gllug] OT: Can someone please help me yet again?

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Mon Oct 28 14:39:29 UTC 2002

Neil Fryer wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Can someone please tell me if they can see this website again please, as I
> don't have an external acc to test it from.
>
> http://217.35.108.44/exchange

yes and no:

HTTP Error 401

401.2 Unauthorized: Logon Failed due to server configuration

This error indicates that the credentials passed to the server do not match the
credentials required to log on to the server. This is usually caused by not
sending the proper WWW-Authenticate header field.

Please contact the Web server's administrator to verify that you have permission
to access to requested resource.

Will.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk