[Gllug] Wiring

Sarvis Computers endura at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 22 19:26:59 UTC 2002

Wondering if you could help me???

Found your email address on the web - I am wiring wallboxes and rj45
plates.  I have the tools and know how to wire the cat5 but have never
used a punchdown tool (although we have one) and need some sort of
diagram or tutorial on it.  I found information on you helping someone
else on this matter on the internet.  Could you give me a few pointers
since it sounds like you know what you're talking about.

Samuel Sarvis

addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify us by
replying immediately. This message contains confidential information and
is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.