[Gllug] html editor

Steve Nicholson steve at kiwibum.com
Tue Oct 22 20:20:03 UTC 2002

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:45:31 +0100 Daniel Andersson wrote:
> i've been long thinking about moving my desktop over to linux, but there's
> been ONE part missing and that's something that can compete with HomeSite

Bluefish is another, not sure what it is like compared as I have never used homeSite.
http://bluefish.opentoffice.nl/ Used it a few times, never in anger though but it's ok, couldn't figure out how to get it to open pages in anything other than Netscape which takes an age to load on my PC.  Doesn't have ftp support which I need so I use VIM.

Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk