[Gllug] WHY do my emals appear as multi-part & MIME format

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sat Oct 26 13:05:55 UTC 2002

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Daniel Andersson muttered drunkenly:
>> "Dennis Kersh" <denniskersh at hotmail.com>
>> >I am using Outlook Express with hotmail,
>>
>> There's your problem.

Agreed.

>> Can't we block this kind of multipart/wossname abomination?
>
> easier to advice Dennis to switch to plain text instead of html.

Yes, especially since he's already *admitted* a problem --- hell, he
spotted it himself --- and is trying to fix it. That alone puts him head
and shoulders above most of the OE-using herd of marching morons :)))

--
`The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money.'
                       --- David Richerby

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk