[Gllug] Shutdown Stopped

Dean Wilson dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Sat Oct 19 22:08:56 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Bower" <abower at thebowery.co.uk>

> but if i hit ctrl+alt+delete on a machine which has no consoles logged in
you
> won't know who did it... unless you do the camera thing.

Attaching cameras to the servers seems a little bit of overkill. Unless we
do a sysadmin version of the jennycam, complete with "don't feed the admins
after mindnight" sign.

Knowing that its been done is a good enough starting point for me and if i
start to see this happen when people are not logged in[0] i'll see whose
swipe card was used to get in to the server room ;)

  Dean
[0] Although this is pretty unlikly, my co-workers are just not Linux
people, i'm doing this as an education thing rather than a bollocking one.
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
--- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk