[Gllug] Mandrake installation- installing boot loader

Andrew Black andrew at black1.org.uk
Sat Oct 19 11:29:07 UTC 2002

Hi
I have just finished a madrake installation but now suffer from the minor
irritation that I can'boot :-).
If I try and boot it takes me to the compaq utitlies in a small partition at
the front of the disk.

I wasnt paying attention at the point where it asked me about boot loaders,
and I suspect that the answer is I need to put LILO on.
How can I change the boot options without having to reinstall the whole of
Linux?

Or is there anything else I should be checking for.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk