[Gllug] Anti-virus

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Wed Oct 23 09:49:20 UTC 2002

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 10:24, John Hearns wrote:
> Mark Lowes wrote:
> > Maybe it's time for me to disconnect from the network so I can have a
> > nice secure setup.
> Nah, that's not secure enough.
> I read somewhere that at Lawrence Livermore Labs they have a viewing gallery
> which overlooks
> the computer hall.
> The windows can be turned opaque at the flick of a switch - which happens when
> classified
> codes are being run.

Ok so windowless room, ability to isolate phone and powercables from
their live networks, run the machine on UPS, make sure all doors are
locked from the inside with no ability to unlock from the outside...
what did I miss :)

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/