[Gllug] Buy below Manufacturers' cost!

bess at bessdeals.co.uk bess at bessdeals.co.uk
Mon Oct 7 10:51:10 UTC 2002

Buy Below Manufacturers’ Cost!

Live 3 Minute AUCTIONS

http://www.bessdeals.co.uk/click.asp

Best Deals on Jewelry, Computers, Electronics,
Watches, Etc. – All starting at $1 with
No Minimum Reserve.

http://www.bessdeals.co.uk/click.asp

You Set The Price!

Your privacy is extremely important to us. You requested to receive this mailing, by registering at Bessdeals.co.uk (For our Privacy Statement please visit http://www.bessdeals.co.uk/privacy.html) or by subscribing through one of our marketing partners. As a leader in email marketing, we are committed to delivering a highly rewarding experience, with offers that include bargains, entertainment, and money-making ideas. However, if you wish to unsubscribe, send an email to unsubscribe at bessdeals.co.uk, or visit http://www.bessdeals.co.uk and click on 'Unsubscribe'.