[Gllug] OT SyS admin book

George Saxby George.Saxby at racc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 15 12:42:36 UTC 2002

Steve,
 thanks for the heads up

George F. Saxby
    Systems Engineer
       I.T.S. Team

>>> cobrin at highbury.net 10/15/02 01:48pm >>>
George, indeed this is one of the best recent books, I've seen on Systems
Administration I've seen.

  From my recent reading list I'd also recommend the following

	"Principles of Network and System Administration", Mark Burgess, Wiley, ISBN:
0-471-82303-1

	"The Practice of System and Network Administration, Thomas A. Limoncelly &
Christine Hogan, Addison-Wesley, ISBN: 0-201-70271-1

	"CERT Guide to System and Network Security Practices", Julia H. Allen, Pub:
Addison Wesley, ISBN: 0-201-73723-X

	"Security Essentials Toolkit", Eric Cole, et al, Que, ISBN: 0-7897-2774-9

  -- Steve

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk