[Gllug] OT: Can someone please help me yet again?

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Mon Oct 28 16:05:23 UTC 2002

Neil Fryer wrote:

>Can someone please tell me if they can see this website again please, as I
>don't have an external acc to test it from.
>
>http://217.35.108.44/exchange

Howdy neighbour, on the windows desktop (IE 5.5), I got, "the firewall has
blocked Internet access to your computer (ICMP Unreachable) from
217.35.108.44".

That's probably because I once set up a local hosts file, so it hasn't found
the page and has tried to read the local data... maybe... If it makes any
odds, we're using Claranet ADSL (BT).

Kind regards,
Liam Delahunty
Mega Products Limited, 10-11 Moor Street, Soho, London W1D 5NF
t: 020 7434 4201 f: 0870 135 8412
http://www.liamdelahunty.com/ web/ design/ database/ programming
http://www.britstream.com/ Hosting/ Domain Names From UKP 7.50 p.a.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk