[Gllug] Volunteers needed for Install Fest

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Thu Oct 24 10:48:57 UTC 2002

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Zachary Struhs wrote:

> With a little more than a week left a few volunteers are still needed:
>
> 2. Demo of Redhat 8.0 prefered.

I can do a RH 7.3 demo. I wont touch RH 8.0 for now as it is less free
than previous versions, includes less useful software (ie mp3 support) and
I'm none too happy with the recent changes in attitude at RH with regard
to trademark licensing.

I'm more likely to move to Debian for my desktop requirements now.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/			Sign Up Now

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk