[Gllug] Linux volunteering - possible meetings

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Thu Oct 3 07:54:20 UTC 2002

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Alex Gonzalez wrote:

> Great! It's good to have a balance, and I think we were lacking of
> social, PR and admin skills.

Indeed, geek groups often founder due to lack of such skills.

> I'd propose the 12th October. I remember reading about an ISP start-up
> talk which is very promising.

I've heard about that as well. I wonder if it will include anything of
value to me ;)

I suspect the regular GLLUG meeting might be a touch unsuitable for
extended discussions though - well except that there is a nice pub meeting
afterwrds.

Jason
--
UKPOST.COM	 	           get your @ukpost.com address now...