[Gllug] html editor

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Tue Oct 22 17:30:59 UTC 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 17:45, Daniel Andersson wrote:
> hiya people
>
> i've been long thinking about moving my desktop over to linux, but there's
> been ONE part missing and that's something that can compete with HomeSite
>
> http://septum.org/homesite-screenshot.jpg (140kb)

Is that not more recently called homepage builder having been bought or
licenced by IBM?

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/webservers/hpbuilder/linux/download_1.html

RPMs available for download as well as a large flash demonstration too.

The download seems broken.  I think I have a copy somewhere, please
shout if you would like me to look :-)

Kind regards
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk