[Gllug] Linux Install Fest

Zachary and Jessica Struhs zjstruhs at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 13:53:28 UTC 2002

Date: 2 Nov or 9 Nov
Place: TBA

 Sean Tohill is further looking into allowing us to
bring box units to
Westminster University. If this becomes a firm no,
then I'll find another
location. Does anyone know if we can get CFC back?
Otherwise I'm looking at
asking GND.

Volunteers needed:
1. Small lecture on partitioning, filesystem,
permissions.
2. Quick demonstrations of the latest releases:
Debian, Mandrake, Redhat,
Suse, etc. Topics to think about: configuration
utilities, package upgrades,
desktops.
3. A few laptops for the demonstrations. I plan on
donating mine for mandrake.

All suggestions are welcome. Please email me directly
at zjstruhs at btinternet.com or Cc me if you respond
to the gllug list. I'm tracking this separately.

Cheers and lets have fun,

Zachary Struhs

http://faith.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk