[Gllug] [OT] where to buy PC or parts around London or Wimbledon

Andy McGarty andy at mac1systems.com
Mon Oct 14 15:27:01 UTC 2002

> Hi,
>
> I have to help a cousin who lives in Wimbledon to build or buy a PC.
> where could I go to get good prices. the ideal in fact would be to use
> online services as I live in Paris and cannot spend too much time in
> Wimbledon.

I nearly always use Dabs.  Consistantly good prices and good stock levels.
Plus you can see if things are in stock before you order.  And on the odd
occasion I've sent a faulty unit back the service has been good.  They do
now charge for postage but if you are ordering everything for a PC it hardly
makes any difference.

Have a look at www.dabs.com

Andy

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk